Monday 14 April 2014

Honeys - I'm Home.

Ahhhhhh I know my babies. I disappeared for far too long, but I have returned, and I promise you this time it's for good. I don't know how many of my followers are still here, and that's a shame because I used to love reading your comments. But the truth is, It's my fault. I know I left, and then I came back and posted 2 whole blogs and then disappeared again. But I'm back - and i promise i wont leave again. Truth is - Life kinda got in the way (more on that later - for now I'm still grovelling for forgiveness) - and No that's not an excuse. Please know, I'm sorry. And I only hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.  Please? I'll even flash you my puppy dog eyes :)

        Go on, how can you say no to that face?


Truth is, I wasn't lying when i said life got in the way. Do you remember my Mr I mentioned in my last post? Well, we pretty much were inseparable - so half the week I'd stay at his house and vice versa - which really didn't give me a great deal of computer time, let alone time to compose a blog (he didn't have a pc - i know right?) Between that and work everything just came to a grinding halt. I was stress eating from all the rubbish that went down with my mum and I had the relationship contentment weight gain. Not good at all. It's literally taking my 2 years of floundering on various calorie counting regimes etc to realise I was gaining weight, not losing it. 2 stone to be precise. Taking my weight up to to 28 st 8 and 3/4 lbs - I can tell you now that terrified me into taking actions and as of January this year im back on my ww wagon and I've lost 24 lbs to date. I'm also trying to exercise a whole heap more. But tbh, carrying this amount of excess weight around makes it virtually impossible. I'm also off sick atm with Anxiety and Depression leading to Panic Attacks which makes things just that bit tougher :( 

But regardless, I'm back and I mean business. I will post a longer blog another day. But at least I'm back.

Love and Hugs to you all. Peace Out.

PS;- My mums fine, and I live with said boyfriend now. In a village. We is posh now ;)

This is an actual photo of my Village. But not my house, that would be creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment